Thursday 24 January 2013

Conquering Love Through Adversity




 Their Virgin Princess, Masters of Menage, Book 4
Authors:  Shayla Black and Lexi Blake

A princess in need of protection and three men are tasked with the job.  Chemistry sparks between them but, is simultaneously ignored by all for different reasons.  Can they overcome their insecurities and embrace loves kiss?

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, once I started reading I couldn't put it down.  It was fast paced and kept your interest.  The sex was hot but believable as they took into account Alea's past history. Dane, Cooper, and Landon were well written and intriguing, each with traits that endear them to you. They are all so patient and understanding, the perfect compliments to Alea.

Alea's character makes you see how strong she actually is in the face of the adversity she has had to overcome.  I found myself silently encouraging her to be more confident in herself.  I really felt for all she had been through and yet she has this wonderful kind heart that still shines through.

The plot had great twists which kept you guessing.  it made you wonder who the true villain was. I found myself vying between wanting to get to the end of the story where all would be revealed, to not wanting it to end as I was enjoying it so much.

Overall an awesome read and I would recommend you add it to your "To Be Read" pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment